Due to the COVID-19 crisis we will be taking a number of precautions at the Infant Allergy Conference. The following safety measures will be carried out at the very minimum:
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected twice a day.
- All staff members are required to wear face masks and gloves.
- All visitors are required to wear face masks, we will provide complementary face masks where required.
- Temperature check for all visitors entering the venues.
- Cleaning stations with hand sanitizer available
- We will ensure the minimum social distances are complied with and we will work to prevent congestion i.e. staggered arrival and departure times, catering breaks etc.
We are keeping a constant eye on the situation and will follow all updated guidelines closely. The health and safety of our delegates is our priority.